Dynamic RS bits are shaped in such a way that they lie anatomically correct between tongue and palate and do not exert pressure on sensitive parts of the mouth. They are a further development of the KK ULTRA bits. The middle link or joint is angled forward by 45° and uses the sensitive sense of touch of the tongue.
Thanks to the ergonomic shape, the rein aids reach the horse's mouth in a more targeted manner. The pressure generated by the rein aid is distributed over the entire tongue, which acts like a cushion in the mouth. The mouthpiece fits perfectly into the tongue and mouth contours and the effect is precise and effective. When used correctly, Dynamic RS bits provide a confident contact - even with sensitive horses.
The advantages of Dynamic RS bits at a glance:
- particularly large model variety
- anatomically adapted and ergonomically shaped mouthpiece
- optimum 45° angle position of the centre section
- even pressure distribution, no palatal pressure
- mouth and tongue friendly
Sprenger Dynamic RS bitt finner du HER